Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cactus Girl Concepts




These are conceptual art pieces for a character and a stage from a fighting game. It's a game I've had stirring in my noodle for quite some time and it makes me wish I had the resources to actually make it.

Also, someone liked the design enough to do some pose sketches for her.
This really hits the nail on the head when it comes to what I was thinking abuot the character . One thing that is constantly promoted in the Fine Arts school is this notion of the importance of the individual. It's yet another element that makes me realize that I'm not a Fine Artist. I dig the idea of working together in art. Movies, Animation, Videogames; these are all, essentially, collaborative arts. I love the idea of someone taking what I do and making it better and vise versa. So Kudos to http://hiivolt-07.deviantart.com/ a

No comments: