Monday, December 29, 2008

Sketch Dump



Just felt like drawing the backside of Older Toph since I only focused on the characters frontside in my month long Character Design thing. I didn't post this on DA because I know no one likes my interpretation. The breast expansion enthusiasts love it though, and that's a little creepy. I mean, I've been sort of analyzing WHY exactly I gave older Toph huge titties. I think it's because Toph is easily the most attractive female in Avatar due mostly to her character. I have never wanted to be a 10 year old girl until Toph. She's just that awesome. The thing is, I'm not a pedo, I can't be physically attracted to children. Sorry. So, I have to age her to an almost rediculous level in order to justify an attraction to the character. I have to make it obvious that she's not a child or underage at all.

God that's all kinds of fucked up.
Decided to color my crap sketch. Still trying to find a good way to ink.
I actually really like this sketch, and I may post it.
Unfinished Pirate Ninja
Angry Marine is Angry
Panda from Body Bags Sketch. I was going to finish it, then I realized how creepy it was.
Speed abstract paintan
I'm furry for Lola and Minerva Mink.
Experimenting with traditional anatomy.
Crappy experiment
Sketch that turned in to something I liked, but am not gonna post for a while. There is just too much TITTY! in my gallery on dA.

Just dumping sketch work, unfinished work, and work I'm unsatisfied with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not YOUR fault Toph is awesome.

Alice Gao said...

if this is at all any comfort
i personally find the idea of toph becoming well endowed VERY entertaining.
and i am a perfectly straight girl :)
(mind you i could probably never draw her as big as you do, but i do like drawing her chest larger than what i usually draw for girls :)