Friday, May 8, 2009

Bugger


So, for the first time since high school I read through Ender's Game during spring break. It was my treat to myself this christmas break and while it is fresh in my head, I decided to make some images. Mainly because I don't see much Ender's Game art here on dA, or at least Ender's Game art that I like.

I love that book, and don't read it as often as I should. I remember when I first read the book in like the mid to late 90s I was all like "FUCK YEA!" at one point, and then by the end that moment is retrospectively depressing and every subsequent read through I've always "baaaaaw'd" at that moment.

Poor buggers. This image is an approximation of what I imagine the average bugger looks like. I'm tempted to draw a queen. Only in making it do I realize I make them look alot like shadows from babylon 5.

No comments: