Friday, May 8, 2009

Kamina the Ultimate Blue Lantern


SPIRAL POWER SHINING BRIGHT,
ANTI SPIRALS FLEE FROM SIGHT,
PIERCING HEAVENS NEAR AND FAR
GURREN LANTERN
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?

(Gurren Lantern oath devised by an Anonymous on /co/)


OK, as I was reading through Green Lantern not only did I develop an affinity for Natu, but I also thought "Simon would be the ultimate Green Lantern and Kamina would be the ultimate Blue Lantern."

I blame /co/ ...

This is just a fun (read: quick and dirty) sketch of Kamina, the ultimate Blue Lantern. The anatomy is shit, it's not very detailed, and I really don't have the will to make it as good as the Natu piece. It was just a funny idea.

This took a grand total of about 2 hours spread over two days of working on it sporadically for like 10 minutes at a time, the Natu piece took about 6 hours spread over two weeks.

No comments: