We started by modeling the head. I didn't take many pictures when I first started out. This is the oldest picture I have of the modeling process taken just before spring break.
After about two weeks of work, I wound up here.
From there I made a mold, and put paper mache in the mold.
I used the same process to create the fire, and attach it.
And this brings us to the present. These last 13 something posts was everything I did this semester. As you can see, you didn't miss out on much. From now on, I plan to update this blog regularly. I'll rant often, but I'll have some art to go along with it.